The service sector provides:
- preparation, timing and implementation of construction investments necessary for the development and improvement of all sectors;
- preserving the condition of existing buildings;
- more economical operation of buildings in terms of energy consumption;
- consultations with utility providers and government authorities, on renting of the machines under its management, if possible.
The security and the communal service team operate under the service sector:
The task of the security team is:
- law enforcement patrols;
- operation, control and development of property protection equipment;
- night watch and security services;
- initiating formal proceedings in the event of damage to property or attempts to do so;
- control and supervision of the company's designated areas only;
- maintenance tasks related to the operation of a central office building;
- cleaning duties.
The communal service team performs:
- care for the designated green areas and parks
- continuous cleaning of the forests and rows of trees in our treatment.
- care of green areas;
- performing other groundworks with the available high-performance machines (landscaping);
- contract work (landscaping, landfill preparation, slope design, machine mowing, shredding);
- management and use of generated utility materials
Head of Service Sector
Phone: +36 30 463 7767
Fax: +36 85 460 001